Thursday, April 9, 2009

I think this is starting to come together



Here is a schema of my Web 2.0 world now (it's basically a visual representation of the previous post). Arrows indicate direction of information flow. The size of the nodes indicates relative importance to me right now in presenting myself to the Internet. Everything from me is written or copied/pasted; the technology connecting the other services is indicated on the link. The graphic was created using Kidspiration, mainly to reinforce to myself that it can be used for adult activities.

jd

1 comment:

jd said...

I updated the graphic to reflect some changes in how this is working together -- I think there might have been some errors in the original. I am using the Social RSS app on Facebook; and twitterfeed feeds my blog postings to Twitter. I think.